Sunday, August 1, 2010

No new pic again sorry..i dont there is currently anything to exprss tonight anyway, though there is some to come.

its been an interesting week..definitely some ups and definitely some downs.

Served at a vacation bible school for a neighboring church and got to dance, teach, sing, meet some really great people, work with some sweet kids and portray George Washington Carver. Was blessed to see God working in me outside of my comfort zone. i miss it there.

spent friday night and saturday morning locked in my church with about 40 jr high boys. besides being sore and a little hoarse, it was great. so many of the boys grew up the same way I did, raised in the church and most of them are pretty much tougher than me when it comes to sports. we all need Jesus though and I hope I can be used to bea part of these boys remembering Jesus in their lives. plainly said, I like them...

found out I got into a ministry school, more on that as i discern His will on that..

Learning about how to cope during the quiet days.....

At the end of the night, I rest my many worries, failures, insecurities and struggles on the 'the beautiful wounds the thorns and the nails have made.' i am still learning to rest myself and my merits on the perfect sinless sacrifice of Christ. There is no work i can do to get to Him, the mystery and sheer glory of the GOSPEL of GOD is that God has died for me. God paid the price that I am trying to pay and he did this because of a LOVE that I cant fathom. He will never give up on me.

"Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken Smitten by God and afflicted." Isaiah 53:4

"Behold I will do a new thing Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment